Wednesday 31 December 2014

MEMEBOX Pastel Hues

Finally we hit the final box...





Revecen Moisture Shine Lip Gloss #11 Apricot Pink 7ml $16
This is a pretty peachy pink gloss. It would look nice over lippies. Unfortunately, as previously mentioned. I'm not a gloss kinda gal.

Revecen Color Eye Shadow B167 Pearl Turquoise 3.1g $10
Again, as previously mentioned in another post. I do not sport green often. So I will not be holding onto this. However, if it had been a lighter creamier true pastel green, I would have saved it. It's not quiet pastel enough for me.

Revecen Perfect Star Powder 03 Pink 3g $11
I previously had this product in a gold shade which was lovely. However, I much prefer this pink shade. Although, again I wish it had been more a true pastel. To me this is just pink.

Revecen Face Control Foundation 001 Mint 17g $22
I have this products purple counterpart and really enjoy it. However, I do not feel similar with this green shade. I just couldn't quiet blend it enough. I imagined my darker skin tone did not help, it will probably work better on fairer ladies. Though I have to give props to it, this is the only product in the entire box that is a straight up pastel shade.

Overall = Meh
This is probably the best out of the 3 colour boxes, though still not up to par with my tastes.

I'm thinking Memebox merch people were drunk as hell choosing products for these boxes as they are RUBBISH!
Also, I don't know why they didn't just name them the Vivito Box, Revecen Box and Color World Box, as that is basically what they are.

I rate this box a 5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment