Wednesday 31 December 2014

MEMEBOX Jewel Tones





Color World Multi Lovely Finger Mousse Lip 704 So Hot Pink $20
This product reminds me of the Innisfree Mousse lip tints. It is a pigmented hot pink. However, not my kinda shade.

Color World Str Powder 06 White Green 10g $14 (for real???)
This is a metallic/shimmery white/green duo chrome loose powder. I personally would have preferred the Violet as I don't sport green very often.
The thing that bugged about this product other than not receiving the shade I wanted, is that the packaging is SO CHEAP!!!
For a $14 product it should not be made of cheap plastic the makes that screeching sound when you open the lid.

Color World Kiss The Beads Lip Gloss 13ml $18
This would be a lovely shade for the Summer. However, I do not enjoy glosses and I have lost love for corals atm. So I shall be passing this on.

Color World Jewelish Stick Eyeshadow 09 Crystal Silver 10g $13
I have previously received this product in green from a past box. I hated it...this is no different. It claims to be long wearing, transfer proof and crease resistant...It does not possess any of those qualities. And since when was silver a jewel tone?

Overall = *blows raspberries*
Not as awful as the Electric Brights box, but once again I will not be holding onto any of these products.
Another $15 wasted ¬.¬

I rate this box a 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment