Wednesday 10 December 2014

MEMEBOX Meme Mask Review

MEME MASK!!!
Yes Memebox is also trying their hand in skincare with an own brand hydro gel sheet mask.
I don't know if I've ever mentioned in this block how much I enjoy hydro gel masks...but I really do.
They are the best fitting masks around, as the gel material hugs your skin and it is cooling and very moisturizing.
So, I was super curious about these.
I purchased them from the Memeshop for $16 (they actually cost $30, but I used points because I'm a jammy git) for 15 pcs.




There is nothing particularly outstanding in the ingredients list. This mask has average claims of soothing, moisturizing and anti aging.

Like most hydro gel masks, this come in two halves. This allows it to better fit the contours of your face.
I personally prefer thin hydro gel masks, but this one is just fine. No where near as thick as the Etude House Coconut Jelly Mask, but not quiet as thin as my beloved Etude House Skin Note Hydro Gel Masks.
As you can see, there is some sort of fabric webbing integrated into the gel mask itself. This gives it a little more strength, as I find plain gel masks are very fiddly and delicate. This mask was a lot easier to handle.

Mandatory sheet mask selfie hehe


Do you see how well it fits. It feels almost like a second skin.
I wore this mask for around 30 mins and afterwards my face felt soothed and hydrated.
Overall, this is a lovely mask. It does the job and that's it.
I wouldn't say it's anything extraordinary. If you're looking for a miracle hydro gel mask that will solve all your skin worries, this is not it.
If you could afford it, I think this mask could be suitable for every day use.
Maybe in the future they will expand the Meme Mask line with other masks with different properties and uses.
Until then... 
I rate it a 7.5/10.

Thanks for looking ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment