Wednesday 31 December 2014

MEMEBOX Electric Brights


Right...this will be the first of 3 posts about colour boxes...and boy am I not happy about any of them.

This is the Electric Brights box and from the title and description of the box you'd think this would be pretty vivid and fun box...NOPE!

Monstrous quality!


Vivito Vivace Color Cream Jazz Coral & Funky Rock Pink 6g $32 each (WHAAAAAAT?
These two products claim to be pigmented, waterproof & smudge proof. Are they any of those claims? Are they fuck!
As, you can see from the swatch above...pigment = NADA! As for the waterproof & smudge proof...these would last approximately zero seconds on my oily lids. I doubt if they would even last on dry lids. These two are just so so so so AWFUL!

Vivito Blues Shiny Primer 30ml $34
This product I have not tested out as the word 'shiny' in the title deters me. My face is shiny enough, I think I can pass on extra shine.
It is a very dewy product, so I'm skeptical of it's claim of enhancing lasting power of make up.
I suppose extremely dry skin ladies may enjoy it.

Vivito White Angel Chorus Bream 30ml $34
 I have no idea why they included two dewy bases in this box. But, yes here is another.
However, this one isn't so much dewy but glowy as it has an opalescent shimmer to it. Again, something I have not used on myself.

Overall thoughts = TRAIN WRECK!
The two "pigmented" eyeshadows I straight up binned, not worth giving away to someone as it useless.
And the two bases I shall be selling as they are not suitable for my skin type.
This box was just $15 wasted ¬.¬

I rate this box a 0/10 BOOOOOO!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's some hell of a poor pigmentation case...I was going to order this as it was one of the very, very limited box available for international shipping, but I am going to pass, you saved me 10 bucks!

    ReplyDelete