Wednesday 10 December 2014

MEMEBOX Sallys Box Set


Hey guys just wanted to share this quick post about the Sallys Box set.
I purchased this from the Memeshop for $21 (it was actually $43, but again I used points).
Unfortunately, this is no longer in stock. But, I wanted to show how awesome a box set it is.

Opened up, the first thing you see is the Sally's Box description card. I'm not going to go into detail about the description card as it is all in Korean.

The box contains all 14 of their Love Recipe Sheet Masks...they all look adorable and the different ingredients makes me excited to try them all out.

You also get 5 Secret Garden Ampoule Masks and 3 moisture cream samples.

On top of facial sheet masks, you also get an assortment of different other types of masks.

In my opinion this is an amazing box. Would I purchase it for the full price of $43?...I don't know. But, that is were my meme points come in handy.
Furthermore, I wish they had included some of their hydro gel masks, but hey I can't have everything.
Unfortunately this brand is a little hard to find and the Memeshop only stock two of their products...http://us.memebox.com/memeshop/brands/sally-s-box?acc=58d4d1e7b1e97b258c9ed0b37e02d087

If they ever restock this box, I'm pretty sure I'd go ahead and re-purchase it due to the great variety you receive.
This Sally's Box is just so perfect for a sheet mask addict like myself.

Thanks for looking ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Hi! is Sallybox a monthly beauty box or jst a regular store? I love korean cosmetics!!

    ReplyDelete