Sunday 8 February 2015

MEMEBOX x PONY Shine Easy Glam 2 Swatches

Hey guys welcome back.
Today I have close up swatches of the Pony Shine Easy Glam 2 palette.


As you can see, it is considerably smaller than it's predecessor. 


Here is my video on the palette if you'd rather watch, than read through this.

This palette consists of shimmer and satin/metallic shades. SHINE = Shimmer & GLAM = Satin/Metallic 


Shine Peach - Pale peachy pink shade with iridescent shimmer. This is my favourite shade in the palette.
Glam Violet - Satin purple. This is the sheerest of all the shades, which is disappointing as it's a lovely colour.
Shine Rose - Warm rosy pink with gold shimmer.
Shine Beige - Warm shimmery beige.

Shine Dew - Sheer white packed with silver shimmer.
Glam Mocha - A deep bronze in a satin finish.
Glam Choco - Dark chocolate shade in a satin finish.
Glam Bronze - Light bronze, with a sheerer satin finish.

If I had to choose between the first and second palette, I would definitely say the second. This palette has both your basic neutral shades with added pop's of colour. It is an absolute shimmer fest of a palette, so if that isn't your kinda thing. I'd say go for the first palette instead.

I hope these swatches are to your liking and thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment