Tuesday 9 December 2014

MEMEBOX I'm Blush & I'm Eyeshadow Swatches

Hello lovelies, I'm back again and today I have swatches of the Memebox I'm Blush & I'm Eyeshadow products. However, I don't have the whole collection, so I can't speak for all the products. But, I'll go ahead and show you what I do have.




I'm Blush 01 Petal Pink
This is a very pale pastel peachy pink. I'm uncertain of whether this product will show up on my skin tone, as it is very light. But, I'll give it a shot. Maybe I could use it to highlight.

I'm Blush 02 Sheer Pink
Pale bubblegum pink with lilac undertones. I have used this shade and it kicks up a bit of powder. So I suggest tapping your brush into it instead of swirling.

I'm Blush 03 Rose Peach
A warm rosy peach with a slight sheen to it. My kinda shade.

These blushers do not wow me whatsoever. They are just 'so so' cheap drugstore quality blushers. Such a shame.



I'm Eyeshadow 03 Fallen
Consists of a warm shimmery champagne ivory and a coppery golden brown.
Love that champagne shade, I used it in my inner half of the lid and inner corners. I use the brown shade to blend everything out.

I'm Eyeshadow 05 Queen
Consists of a taupy chocolate brown with a slight metallic finish and a deep wine with a satin finish. I used the brown shade on the outer half of my lid and the wine shade in the crease.

 I rather enjoy these shadows. The pigmentation is lovely, they are a dream to blend out and do not crease.



You can get all the shades of the I'm Blush & I'm Eyeshadow in a set for $40.50 atm (usually $60.50) on the Memeshop.

Thanks for looking ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reviewing them Kimmy! Now I am sure I don't want their blushers! Especially since a lovely girl just send me a Tarte palette with blushes ;) I am using them every day hihi... I might have to consider the Queen eyeshadow though... it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha awsomesauce ^.^ I'm actually tempted to get the rest of the shadows...but I really don't need anymore lol

      Delete