Wednesday 13 August 2014

MEMEBOX Zero Cosmetics Unboxing

Hello guys and dolls. I have yet another MEMEBOX unboxing for you today and it is the Zero Cosmetics box.
The box cost me $23 + shipping and the overall contents of the box sums up to approximately $128 ^.^


BOX DESCRIPTION
Zero alcohol, zero parabens, zero DEA and zero Formaldehyde, this is the ultimate zero chemical Zero Cosmetics Box!
We did some studying to create this zero chemical, zero additives, Zero Cosmetics Box! We wanted to provide you with the most natural and chemical free head to toe care so that you don’t have to put any more unnecessary additives and harsh ingredients that will cause irritation! We’ve loaded up this box with only the most gentle and natural products so that you can maintain your natural beauty.

Papa Recipe Bombee Soap 100g $13 (full size)
No Paraben, Phenoxyethanol,triethanolamine, mineral oils or artificial colouring. The Bombee Soap is a hand made soap made from propolis, honey extracts, jojoba oil and citron seed oil. Its gentle and nature derived formula helps soothe red, irritated skin and deeply moisturizes dry, sensitive skin.
My Thoughts
I haven't tried this soap out yet, though I am looking forward to it as it smells somewhat like cereal haha.

Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream 50g $18 (full size)
Benton goes by a very strict Zero 8 System, which requires that all of its products exclude the following components - Paraben, alcohol, artificial fragrance, artificial colouring, mineral oil, benzophenone and chemical preservatives. This Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream is enriched with snail secretion filtrate, hyaluronic acid, argan oil, EGF and squalane. It works to nourish, brighten and treat signs or aging.
My Thoughts
Yet another product I need to test. It is a white cream, that leaves a velvety smooth texture on the skin. I can't detect any fragrances. The instructions say to use this in last step of skincare. So for myself, I will be using this in my night time routine. Excited to try this out ^.^

All Nature Organic Mask Sheet 25ml x 4 $6 (full size)
All Nature brings four super foods - Black Bean, Broccoli, Blueberry and Huttuynia Cordat - to the beauty scene with these four mask sheets consisting more than 50% organic extracts from these super foods. Replenish and renew with what Mother Nature has to offer!
My Thoughts
Yay more sheet masks to add to my collection. I don't know when I'll get around to trying these, but I sure am looking forward to it. A girl can never have enough sheet masks.

Easydew Fresh Mild Sun Block SPF50 PA+++ 7ml (full size 50ml $51)
This gentle, ultra light and greaseless sun block provides a high level of protection against UV rays, maintains moisture and strengthens the skin's innate ability to protect itself.
My Thoughts
I currently have 4 other sun blocks, so it seems like there is another collection I'm building up haha. Excited to try this out in the morning. As the description states, it is a very lightweight none greasy formula. Which is perfect and I guess you can never have too many sun blocks, as you need to protect your skin everyday throughout the year.

Nature's Friend SaeHaneul Eye & Nourishing Cream 40g $30 (full size)
Nature's Friend takes great pride in their gentle, non-toxic formula which does not include any paraben, ethanol, mineral oil, silicon, artificial fragrance and artificial colouring. Instead, the popular eye & nourishing cream is enriched with 10 different organic plant extracts for delivering deep nourishment and facilitating skin regeneration to treat signs of aging.
My Thoughts
It is a lovely eye cream. It is just the right consistency, moisturizes well and no fragrance. Personally, I prefer the Boscians eye cream I received in my Skincare box. But hey, you can't really complain about a HUGE tube of eye cream. I really mean it's HUGE. This thing will last me months!

Innerface Shy Blossom Soothing Serum 50ml $43 (full size)
Aloe Vera and Lavender oil in the serum works to instantly soothe irritated or sensitive skin, The Hyaluronic Acid and the Sacha Inchi oil, rich in omega 3, 6 & 9 deliver intensive hydration by creating a protective moisture layer that locks in moisture within the skin. The soothing serum ispacked with herbal formula blended by New Zealand herbalists and includes Chamomile water, Tea Tree water, Sweet Almond, Evening Primrose, Aloe Vera,  Olive, Lavender & more.
My Thoughts
Now I need to stop picking this up by the cap before I break it. The cap is lose and I keep dropping it...derp! Anyways, the formula is lightweight and quick absorbing. It has milky watery texture and the smell is very herbal. I am not fond of the scent...but at least you know how organic it is by the scent lol. Asides from the scent, I do enjoy this product. Like I enjoy all the other 4 serums in my collection haha.

This is a damn good box for $23. Having sensitive acne prone skin, I love how they don't contain any nastyness. I will definitely purchase it again if they bring out a second version.
I think I may even prefer this over the Skincare box ^.^

I rate this box a 9/10. Knocking 1 mark off, as it is not all full sized that's all.

Thanks for looking and stay tuned for MEMEBOX unboxing's.


No comments:

Post a Comment