Tuesday 12 August 2014

Ladykin Blossom Blushers Review & Swatches

Hello lovelies, today I have a quick review and swatches on the Ladykin Blossom Blushers.
I first received one of these blushers in a MEMEBOX, it was shade 02 Milky Apricot. As soon as I tried this baby, I fell in love.
It has beautiful packaging and a lovely flower engraving on the product itself.


Isn't it so adorable?
There are 5 shades in total and all are muted shades. They're not brightly highly pigmented, but are lovely nonetheless. 
These blushes would be perfect for those who are new to make up and are scared of over doing blush. 
Or if you just prefer a more natural flush of colour on your cheeks, rather than bang in your face colour.
I purchased the remaining 4 shades from www.yesstyle.co.uk

1 layer swatches.

The first shade is 01 Berry Sorbet. It is a pretty strawberry/peachy/pink, if that makes any sense. It has a demi matte finish. I think this would look super pretty in the winter for the 'I've just been out in the cold' flushed cheek looks.

The second shade is 02 Milky Apricot, which is the first one I ever received. It is as the name implies, a milky apricot with a matte finish. I loved wearing this shade in the spring.

The third shade is 03 Aurora Blossom. It looks very similar to Berry Sorbet, though a lot more muted and the finish has a sheen to it. Another perfect shade for the cooler months for the flushed glow.

The fourth shade is 04 Aurora Sweet. It is like a slightly darker/brighter version of Milky Apricot and the finish also has a slight sheen. Though less than the Aurora Blossom. This is a perfect spring/summer blush for that healthy sun kissed glow.

The fifth and final shade is 05 Luna Reddish. I would describe this shade as a dusty rose with peach undertones. It is a matte finish with some fine shimmers that you can't really see. I can see myself wearing this shade a lot in the autumn.

Overall, these blushers are amazing. A little goes a long way, smooth and blendable. They are not crazy pigmented so they're super easy to work with.
I kind of hope they come out with more shades, as I just love the formula of these blushes.

I rate these blushes 10/10
Yeap I love them that much.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment