Friday 15 August 2014

MEMEBOX K-Style Unboxing

Yeap...that's right. Yet another MEMEBOX unboxing.
What can I say? I'm hooked!
Today, I have the K Style box. The box cost $23 + shipping and the overall contents sum up to $96.


BOX DESCRIPTION
Korea has beauty on lock, and this K-Style Box is bringing you all the latest beauty trends straight from Seoul!
Ever wondered how Korean celebrities look so perfectly gorgeous on screen without looking like they have pounds of makeup caked onto their face? Now, you can recreate whatever K-style look you desire with just the tools in this box! Whether you want to go for that signature Korean “no-makeup” look with perfect porcelain skin, youthful aegyo-sal eyes and gradient baby lips, or want to glam up your style with your favorite K-POP idol makeup trends, this box is a must have for Korean beauty addicts!
Unbox all the hottest beauty trends in Korea!





Awesome Aqua Radiance CC Cream 30ml $29 (full size)
This all in one CC cream offers everything from balancing out skin tone & texture, treating fine lines & wrinkles, maintaining moisture/oil balance and covering up skin imperfections! There's no need to worry about which shade it is, because it doesn't change the skin tone but rather brings out your most naturally glowing complexion.
My Thoughts
This is a nice CC cream. It is lightweight with a dewy finish. So oily ladies like myself will have to powder. This CC cream is perfect for those with fairly clear skin. I did have to use a concealer on top to hide blemishes. However, it does even out the skin tone really well. It didn't make my face ghostly like I thought it would, as you can see from the swatch (bottom swatch) that it is a light shade. I do find it a little odd that this contains no SPF, as most Korean face products do. Not that it matters, as I apply an SPF50 sunblock before make up anyways. 

Rire Luxe Auto Gel Eyeliner Choco Brown & Champagne $14 ea (full size)
Waterproof, long lasting and applies smoothly. Choco Brown is the perfect shade for featuring the popular softened yet defined eye makeup that Koreans so enjoy! After all, it's about how natural your makeup looks but at the same time how far from natural it really is.
Champagne works wonders for featuring the sweet baby pink daily makeup also highly popular among Korean ladies.
My Thoughts
I am a fan of these two eyeliners. They really are waterproof, I have washed my hands several times and I still have some of the swatches left on my hand. The champagne shade is perfect for those that love to have the aegyo sal look.

Secret Key Sweet Glam Tint Glow 3.5g $24 (full size)
Secret Key's Sweet Glam Tint Glow is a moisturizing, long wear lip tint for adding colourful radiance and natural glow to your dry, dulled lips.
My Thoughts
I received the shade 01 Baby Pink. Now, don't be fooled by the above image. This product really does give colour and a tint to your lips. At this moment in time, I have worn this for 4 hours and there is still some tint left on my lips after drinking and eating. The tint is a sort of berry pink shade. A lot darker than it looks in the tube. A surprising little product.

Shara Shara Feminine Single Blusher $7
Adorably cute and petite in its packaging, this blusher is extremely long lasting with silica components, which work to keep your skin soft and silky. Plus, it's very easy to carry around and will be perfect for quick makeup fix ups or finish ups by adding some colour and radiance to your pale cheeks.
My Thoughts
This blusher is nice, I received the shade CR01 Soft Coral. As you see from the swatch above, it is a pinky coral that is a little chalky. Though it has more pigmentation than the Etude House Cookie Blushes. However, the downside to this product is that it is mostly packaging. There is barely any product. There is just a very thin pan of product at the bottom of all that packaging.

Bbia Pigment 1.8g $5 (full size)
Glam up your eyes with jewel glitters, which glide onto your eyelids smoothly with just enough pearly effect and more than anything, lasts all day and night! With Bbia's Pigment, it's possible to feature a glittery, real K-Pop idol like makeup in no time.
My Thoughts
I received the shade 01 Mild. It is a nice coppery gold that contains fine micro glitters. It's a nice pigment, minimal fall out, doesn't crease and the consistency almost reminds me of ELF's Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow for some reason.

A'PIEU Full of Nature Mascara 4.3g $3 (full size)
The mascara brush and the setting wax formula combine to elongate your eyelashes and fix it up for a lasting finish. Various grain, berry and flower extracts also help maintain healthy lashes.
My Thoughts
Also, a nice enough product. Nothing amazing. It does lengthen a little, doesn't smudge and holds a curl really well. It beats the 3CE Slim Curling Thick Waterproof Mascara.

Overall, another lovely collection from MEMEBOX. My favourite products from this box are the eyeliners and the lip tint. It does contain the essential products you need to pull off a K Style look.
So I decided to use all the products for today's look ^.^



I rate this box 8/10.

Thanks for looking and stay tuned for more MEMEBOX unboxing's.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think I would like the lip tint after seeing the picture but now it sounds very pretty once I read your review. Fun box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a surprising little thing. I thought it was just going to be a lip balm, but it did have colour.

      Delete