Saturday 9 August 2014

MEMEBOX Pore Care 3 Unboxing

Hey guys and dolls. I have another quick MEMEBOX unboxing for you today.
Excuse the bad lighting, I opened this in the late afternoon. Plus ignore the description card, as everything on it is incorrect. Luckily, MEMEBOX have put up all the details on the site.
This Pore Care 3 box is all full sized products...AMAZING!!! 
I ordered this box, as I have had enough of my pesky enlarged pores. Something had to be done before they got any worse.
All the products in the box sum up to a whopping $140 and the box itself only cost $39 + shipping.


BOX DESCRIPTION
We’re back for the third time to solve all your pore care needs with the Pore Care 3 Box!
Summer heat got you down because of clogged pores and oil slicks? No worries because our 3rd edition of the Pore Care Box will give you everything you need to guide you with a step by step roadmap for clearing and shrinking enlarged pores, removing excessive sebum and bacteria buildup that can lead to unsightly blemishes!
Combat all skin and pore concerns and face the summer with XXS sized pores! 


THE SKIN HOUSE Pore Control Powder Serum 50ml ($28)
This Pore Control Powder Serum works to immediately tighten and minimize enlarged pores for a smooth and matte skin texture. It also prevents skin’s oil/moisture imbalance by keeping it silky soft.
My Thoughts
I tested this product this morning on the areas where I have enlarged pores. The scent is quiet noticeable, a very perfumey fragrance. Though you cannot smell it for long as it sinks into your skin quickly. I look forward to see what benefits this product will give me in the long run.

SECRET KEY Black Out Pore Clean Remover 100ml ($38)
Enriched with white clay and black charcoal, the Black Out Pore Clean Remover works to reach into your pores, remove all blackheads & whiteheads clogged up, moisturize, and tighten up the pores all in one!
My Thoughts
I have yet to try this product, but I am looking forward to it. You're suppose to soak cotton pads with it and place them on problem areas for 10-15 mins, then wipe away any blackheads. This looks like just a clear liquid toner and it smells rather yummy. It reminds me of sherberts. I have high hopes for this product.

CHAMOS ACACI  Matte Pore Primer 30ml ($20)
This Matte Pore Primer instantly absorbs into your skin and provides a smooth, matte, and velvety layer across the skin. Smooth's out enlarged pores and even out uneven skin tone. It contains salicylic acid which works to sterilize and disinfect the skin for a mattified finish.
My Thoughts
I also used this earlier today and I think I actually prefer this over my Benefit Porefessional. Neither does an amazing job for filling in pores, they're ok. For heavy duty pore coverage I like to use my Dr Young Anti Pore - Pore Eraser Balm, which I also received in a previous MEMEBOX. Anyways back to the actual product review. I don't know if it was this product or the Pore Control Powder Serum or the combination of both, but my pore problem areas have been a lot less oily today, which is great. I'm actually considering giving my Porefessional away as I do enjoy this product a lot more. I may have to do a blog post comparing the two products.

TOSOWOONG Deep Pore Foam Cleansing 100ml ($12)
The mild formula and abundant foams work to cleanse away all skin impurities, specifically targeting enlarged pores and sensitive, troublesome skin. Various plant extracts such as green tea, mulberry, and portulca extracts also helps clean, soothe, and deliver vitamins deep into the skin.
My Thoughts
I have yet to try this product, as I am trying to finish my Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Cleansing Foam. Though I may try it sooner, as the Innisfree isn't a WOW product. As far as I can tell, it is a typical white cream cleansing foam with a generic soap scent that isn't overpowering. Hopefully this does wonders for my pores.

AQUA BEAUTY  Pore Zero Blackhead Remover 50ml ($34)
The soft silicone massaging brush attached and the all-natural essential oil included will effectively and easily remove any blackheads and oils clogging up the pores, making your skin brighter and shinier overall.
My Thoughts
I tested this product last night and this morning. And I can't see any significant reduction in pore size or blackheads. I thought the tough silicone brush would pry out the blackheads, but sadly they didn't. The formula itself is a clear gel texture and I can't really describe the scent. It kind of burns a little bit while you're using it. But, is fine once washed off. I will give it a few more go's, but I may end up giving it away. 

LAILLY +36.5 Steam Pore Pack 50g ($28)
Lailly’s unique pore pack uses hot steam effect to open up the pores and clear the skin of any impurities, sebum, and blackhead piled up in the pores, leaving your skin deeply cleansed and moisturized as well.
My Thoughts
Another product I have yet to test out. It is a thick charcoal gel consistency and with no fragrance as far as I can tell. On the site, it states to use it for 15-20 mins then rinse off.


Overall, I am pretty happy with this box. I mean, you can't really complain with 6 full sized products. I hope all these products combined will make a significant difference to the state of my pores. Well done MEMEBOX, another great selection of products, this is why I am so addicted and have ordered 14 boxes overall haha. And no doubt that number will keep rising. MEMEBOX you are talking all my money, but it is so worth it. I may even purchase the next Pore Care box when they bring it out.

I rate this box 9/10

Thanks for looking and stay tuned if you're interested in more MEMEBOX unboxing's. If you're interested in more in depth individual product reviews, make sure to let me know down in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. Please let me know if these things work! I am desperate to solve my huge pore problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving the matte pore primer, it's lovely!

      Delete