Saturday 4 April 2015

NARSissist Dual Intensity Palette Review & Swatches

So...I hadn't actually planned to purchase this palette whatsoever, as the shades didn't really call out to me that much. However, my fancy bitch friend Martha is a notorious enabler and somehow managed to persuade me to get this.
And to be honest, I'm glad I did.

I purchased this palette from SpaceNK for £45. It comes with 8 shades, each weighing 1g.
First off, already this palette is a bargain. Why?
Because the single dual intensity shades are £21 each. Granted they are larger, but still you get 8 of them in this palette.

Ooooh pretty!

Top row L to R
Europa - Satin baby pink.
Himalia - Metallic taupe, with subtly pink undertones.
Ursa Major - Satin medium brown.
Subra - Satin (almost matte) deep eggplant.

Bottom row L to R
Andromeda - Satin pastel beige pink.
Lysithea - Metallic grey/silver.
Giove - Deep satin navy blue.
Sycorax - Deep satin charcoal.

Out of all the shades, I have to say my favourites are Europa, Andromeda, Himalia and Ursa Major.
I would have loved Subra, but it applies darker than it looks in the palette. Maybe if I use it on top of a pale sticky base it will be more true to colour.
These shadows are very pigmented, but can be applied sheer. They also blend like a dream, without looking muddy.
They also apply very well without a primer, so that's a plus.

I have already created two looks using this palette and have made a tutorial with one.

 


I rate this palette a
8/10
^.^




No comments:

Post a Comment