Wednesday 1 April 2015

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light Review & Swatch

Hello lovely people, today I have yet another Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder to show you and it is Mood Light.
However, if you haven't seen my previous post on the Ambient Lighting Palette & the Diffused Light Powder...just click this link.


Mood Light is described as a "soft, sheer lavender pink powder".
I don't see lavender in it myself, it's more a pale dusty pink.
It has a beautiful satin finish and is silky to the touch like the rest of the ambient lighting powders.
It contains 10g of product. I purchased this from SpaceNK for £38.

Mood Light
The first time I used this product, I fell in love immediately.
Hourglass weren't kidding when they said that pink light is the most flattering kind of light.
This powder add's a beautiful delicate glow to the face. It gives your look an instant youthful, but romantic effect...if that makes any sense.
For fair ladies, you may be able to get away with using it as a blush. 

Mood Light is without a doubt my favourite out of all the ambient lighting powder's I've tried so far. I would definitely repurchase it...it may even be a HG product for me. 
But, I'll confirm that once I've tried the rest of the powders.

I rate this product
10/10
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment