Saturday 21 March 2015

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Swatches

A pale peach infused with Dim Light.
This is a beautiful Spring/Summer shade, that adds a soft peachy glow.
This shade is more suited for fair to light-medium skin tones.

This shade was an absolute pain to swatch as it is more on the sheer side and you couldn't really tell it apart from my skin colour. So, I had to swatch it on top of foundation to make it more visible.

Ethereal Glow is a pale baby pink infused with Ethereal Light.
This is a very light shade, perfect for you fair maidens. For light-medium skin times it can skin still work, but may look ashy. I'm light-medium myself and I enjoy mixing this shade up with other colours as it adds a nice youthful glow.

As you can see, it is very pale and looks to have some lilac undertones to it. Not suitable for medium to deep skin tones.

Radiant Magenta a muted hot pink infused with Radiant Light.
This is an absolutely gorgeous pink shade that adds life back to the face.
This shade is even suitable for medium to deeper skin tones, as the pigmentation is great.

What a stunner!
I absolutely love this shade. It's just a perfect pink suitable for anyone.

These single blushes contain 4.2g of product each, compared to the blush palette which contain 3.3g of product per pan.
Single blushes cost £28 each.
And if you're interested in seeing my review for the palette...just click on this link here.


I am in love with all the Hourglass ambient products and I believe they are well worth the price. I hope they create more shades and palettes out of them, because I will definitely snap them up.
I have one more ambient blush shade to purchase, then I shall have all the shades. So keep your eye out for an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment