Saturday 19 July 2014

Rivecowe Moisture Two Way Cake Review

So shiny!!! You could almost use the packaging itself as a mirror.

This product also boasts of the 8 herbs also found in their Sebum Control compact and is also paraben free.
It also contains SPF40 PA++. Great if you are a little lazy about applying sunscreen.
This product is a powder foundation that has a light to medium coverage, but is buildable. Not quiet the 5 stars the brand gives it, but it is fairly decent.

It has a flip up plastic protector and a puff. The mirror is also a pretty decent size in case the packaging isn't shiny enough haha.

I have it in the shade 21 Natural Beige and it is a little too light for me at the moment. Though, it is nothing I can't work with. The staying power is about average, nothing that will last 12 hours. It has a semi matte finish, a little bit powdery, though it blends well. However it does catch on dry patches. So make sure to exfoliate and moisturize beforehand.

It is an ok product. Like I said before, not quiet the 5 stars the brand is rating it.
If you have a fairly normal unblemished skin, then I'd imagine you would enjoy this.
At the moment, my skin is a little too dry and blemished for it to work as best it can.
However, it is still a good product to try out if you are looking for a compact powder foundation that isn't as damaging to your purse as Bare Minerals.
I enjoyed this product enough, that I will more than likely purchase a few more products from the line to see what they have in store for me.

7/10

Thanks for looking ^.^  




No comments:

Post a Comment