Sunday 3 May 2015

My Pretty Zombie Blush Sample Swatches

Hey guys quick post today!
So I've recently only discovered My Pretty Zombie Cosmetics through a friend and I was intrigued.
She was placing an order and asked if I wanted anything. So, I decided to play it safe and went for the 5 blush samples.


First off, the name of these blushes are pretty damn cool. Each blush is named after a drug haha.
My Pretty Zombie Blushes range from a mustard yellow shade all the way up to a greyish purple.
So, definitely not your everyday kinda shades. But, they are certainly fun.

L to R
MDMA - Light pink with a subtle gold micro shimmer.
THC - Lilac with a subtle blue/silver micro shimmer.
Propoxyphene - Matte pink.

L to R
PCP - Muted coral with a subtle gold micro shimmer.
6 MAM - Deep lilac with a slight hint of a violet/pink duo chrome sheen to it.

I have to admit I didn't know what to expect from these blushes, as My Pretty Zombie is a small indie/underground brand. However, I am gladly surprised by how pigmented they are.
Now I know how they perform, I will be purchasing a few of the blushes in the full sizes.

My favourite out of the bunch has to be THC, that shade just blew me away. Although, 6 MAM's slight duo chrome finish is also very pretty.

If you like to be adventurous with your looks, it is definitely worth it to have a wander through their site.


Much love to Kitty for grabbing these for me.

9/10
^.^

2 comments:

  1. I like the THC, but PCP looks gorgeous! I love all things coral <3 it looks really orange in the packaging, but thank god for swatches! :)
    -Nishi
    www.nishiv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the THC, but PCP looks gorgeous! I love all things coral <3 it looks really orange in the packaging, but thank god for swatches! :)
    -Nishi
    www.nishiv.com

    ReplyDelete