Saturday 28 June 2014

Hello World

HELLO WORLD

Hello ladies and gentlemen.
Miss Panda here or you could call me by my real name...Kimmy. I live in the little island that is the UK. I originally came from another wonderful tiny island and that is the Philippines.
I am here to share all the weird and wonderful things that go on inside my brain. Whether it be make up tutorial's, product reviews or just plain and crazy ramblings.
I cannot wait to share my thoughts with you lovely people.
So here I shall present to you a taste of what is to come.


  
                                    Galaxy                                                         HR Giger Inspired
 
                                  Wolverine                                                Attack on Titan - Colossal Titan

Mulan - Matchmaker

As you can see by that last picture, I'm not your typical girl.
To be perfectly honest, I am as introverted as you can get. I like spending time with my mind.
And I'm not the best in social situations.
So I guess you can say this blog is a way for me to work on that.
Therefore, I look forward to talking to many interesting people and let's have fun sharing idea's.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Thanks for looking ^.^

2 comments: